What is Prinkk?
Prinkk is a DTP-style template editing tool that makes it easy for anyone to create great artwork in their web browser. Users, if given permission, can add, move and edit text & images in a similar way to offline page layout software. To ensure design guidelines are met, items can be locked or made uneditable, and users can be restricted to house fonts and colours.
Users select a template (or a blank page), then create their design using Prinkk's DTP editor. Clicking Finish generates pdf and jpg files, suitable for print or web use.
Templates are built by running a script from the original InDesign document, then uploading the resulting files to the site administration area.
Prinkk can be used as:
- The templating engine in a Web-to-print, or MIS storefront, product
- The editing interface for a printer’s business-to-consumer site
- A mock-up tool, enabling easy explanation of design briefs
- An alternative to MS Word/Publisher for the creation of marketing materials
- A module for a brand & marketing management product
- Other applications that require users to create artwork or edit a template
Prinkk runs in Flash Player, so all editing is done client-side. It's more responsive and less expensive than most similar InDesign Server based tools.
Prinkk is also available as an end-to-end solution for organizations who want to make it easy for their staff to create localised, professional, correctly branded materials. Find out more.
For more information call us on +44 (0)1733 253884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org